Vigilance, Cleanliness: Fighting Coronavirus at Mike's Carwash Locations
Our highest priority continues to be the health and well-being of our team and customers. We have taken a number of common sense, precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of our team and our customers.
- We continuously remind team members (and our customers) that the best strategy for fighting the spread of coronavirus is to regularly wash your hands in soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds each time.
- We frequently and vigorously disinfect our offices and communication equipment. Our Support team disinfects common areas, including conference rooms, regularly.
- For the safety of our customers visiting Mike's, the team disinfects high traffic surfaces such as vacuum handles, vending machines, and the counter in the customer booth during lot checks.
- We require team members to wear gloves when Service Advising every customer.
- We are limiting the interaction with the customer. Here are the additional precautions we have implemented:
○ Customers will swipe their own credit card.
○ We are not accepting cash at this time.
○ Customers will drop their washbook tickets and coupons in a bucket.
- Customers are asked to keep their window up.
- Limit 1 customer inside our building at a time.
- At our open locations, every other vacuum stall will be open to adhere to social distancing rules.
- Team members are approved to wear a face mask while on duty to ensure the health and safety of our team and customers.